Following from my previous post, Terry Quinane also furnished me with the death certificate of Patrick Joseph QUINANE.
Deaths registered in the District of Sydney, at Burwood in the State of New South Wales by William Charles Hamilton Assistant District Registrar
1. No. in Register: 1267
2. Christian name and surname of deceased: Patrick Joseph QUINANE
Occupation: Commonwealth Public Servant
Sex and age: Male, 73 years
4. When and where died: 23rd June 1967. Repatriation General Hospital, Concord
Usual residence: 1/16 MacKenzie Street, North Sydney
5. Where born: Fairfield, Victoria
Length of residence in Australia: -
6. Christian name and surname of father: Patrick Joseph Quinane
Occupation: Railway Employee
Christian name and maiden name of mother: Julia Ann Hurley
If deceased was married:
7. Where: Smithfield, NSW
At what age: 25 years
To whom: Irene Teresa Priestley
Conjugal condition of deceased at time of death: Married
8. Issue in order of birth (living and deceased): Joan 47 years, Frederick 46, Phillip 45, Yvonne 41, Kevin deceased
9. Name, description and residence of informant: Harold Whelan. Son-in-law. 13/11 Everton Road, Strathfield.
10. Cause of death: 1(a) Acute myocardial infarction due to arteriosclerosis. (b) Fracture neck of left femur. (c) Chronic respiratory insufficiency. Inquest was dispensed with on 11th July 1967 at Parramatta, N.S.W. James Richard Featherstone Coroner.
11. Whenand where buried or cremated: 28th June 1967. Roman Catholic Cemetery, Northern Suburbs.
Undertaker or Superintendant by whom confirmed: Metropolitan Bural and Cremation Society Limited.
Name and religion of Minister: W. Dougherty - Roman Catholic.
Names of witnesses: A.Dunn. T.Kent.
13. Signatire of Assistant District Registrar: W. Hamilton.
Date of registration: 11th July 1967.